Bespoke Diamond Rings
Come to our offices on 127 Baggot street Lower in Dublin and if you have images or any supporting material for your design such as photos or magazines, bring it with you so we can get an idea of what you wish to achieve.
We will show you an assortment of ideas and rings to help you understand the various settings and give you some ideas that you may not have thought of. We will walk you through the different band width also and try on many of our hundreds of live settings to ascertain what you feel looks best.
We will have our CAD designer design the ring for you with the latest Computer Aided Design technology (CAD). An Image will be provided for your approval before we commence to build the ring. We can tweak designs and insert the tiniest details before commencing to build the ring.
A wax cast or print of the ring will be constructed using a specialized jewellery printer. The next step is to make a mold from this wax model and often many wax molds are grouped together on a tree and prepared for casting. This tree will then be covered in a plaster and baked overnight. The wax melts when it reaches a certain temperature and what is left is a mold for casting the various parts of your ring. The molten metal of your choice is then cast into the plaster mold to produce the parts required for your bespoke diamond rings.
After casting and cooling the various precious metal parts are cleaned and assembled and receive a first series of cleaning and polishing to prepare the ring to be set with the precious stones. Stones are set into the mount with an accuracy of .01mm. We insure that all the stones are of uniform quality in colour and clarity to give a uniform look to the finished ring.
After the diamonds or precious stones are set into the mount the ring is then ready for its final polishing or plating if this is required. We use several different grades of buffers and polishing brushes to be able to access every part and surface of the ring. The result is a gleaming ring with bright shining surfaces.
You come back into our office to collect your beautiful Dublin made bespoke diamond engagement ring. Some final adjustment may of course be needed and we will accommodate you in any way possible.
We cannot stress enough the absolute unique and unparalleled quality of a bespoke diamond rings.
- CAD design being designed around the dimensions of your centre-stone to within 100th of a millimeter
- The quality of the mix of our gold and platinum being the best available. Only the finest Alloys are used to mix with our base gold and platinum metals.
- The casting process is closely monitored and any rings found to have any blemishes or porosity (tiny air bubbles) are discarded.
- Assembly of the ring is on a piece basis and therefore with a hand assembled ring the care taken far outweighs the assembly of a mass produced ring found in many high street shops.
- The choice of mellee or side stones is meticulous and only the finest melee diamonds are used.
- The setting of a bespoke ring is done on a piece by piece basis and not as part of a mass production process whereby diamonds may ‘slip through’ inspection.
- The final polish and inspection ensures that the ring is fully inspected and performs to the very best possible criteria.
Call or Email Loyes Diamonds today to have a chat and perhaps arrange an appointment to come in and discuss your options on having your very own unique diamond engagement ring made. You can email us at email@example.com or call us on 01 9060700.
Lets get the ball rolling!